Vertical rescue training
To whom is addressed this training?
Vertical rescue training is specifically designed for people working in rescue teams, ski patrollers, firefighters, policemen and other intervention groups.
Training at the climbing centre is designed to give you the tools in the case of vertical rescue on a cliff, but also on an artificial structure. You will learn the necessary to perform your operations safely.
- Basic climbing technique (belaying, rappelling, etc.)
- Natural anchors, removable and fixed protections
- Equipment for individual protection
- Rescue equipment (basket, winch, etc.)
- Pulley systems and high lines
- Team safety
- Individual safety
- Progression on artificial structure
- Bottom-up evacuation of lift
- Evacuation of lift by rolling on cable
Duration : 2 to 6 days according to your needs
Difficulty level : Beginner to advance