Mountain Snowshoeing Experience
En français: Expérience de raquette en montagne
You want to start experiencing the mountains? On this snowshoeing expedition you get the chance to take your first steps in this terrain that has so much to offer! Follow your guide, experience a night of winter camping, and discover new techniques that will allow you to reach the summit
You will realize that that the mountain conditions can vary greatly, from several inches of snow to a terrain that is completely iced over. It is certain we will have a good time together and that you will have an exceptional experience in our company!
- Day 1 : Leave Montreal early in the morning for the Adirondacks. Once there we will take off on our snowshoes and leave our camping equipment at our camp site. Back at the camp site we will enjoy a good meal and a hot drink before spending the night winter camping.
- Day 2 : Depending on the mountain chosen, we will climb the summit in the morning or return easily to the car before leaving for Montreal.
Place: Choice between Mount Marcy, Algonquin or Colden.
Duration : 2 days
Cost: 260 $
Ratio : 6 clients/1 guide
- 1 night camping
- Accommodation in Lean-to or tent
- Group camping equipment (stove, lantern etc.)
- Carpooling possible
- Expedition sled
- Ice axe and crampons if necessary
- A certified guide
- Dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2
- Personal insurance
- Personal camping equipment (backpack, sleeping bag etc.)
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide
To receive the PDF description by e-mail, write to: