Portable climbing wall rental
Consult the specific rates of our portable climbing wall rental.
Cost of courses
click on the link below:
Private : $1295
2 pers : $695
4 pers : $405
Private : $695
2 pers : $375
4 pers : $205
Private : $375
2 pers : $205
4 pers : $105
- Group and children prices available on request for introductory courses
- Prices indicated are per participant
- A 40% deposit is required on reservation of the activity, if you cancel within 14 days of notice the deposit is non-refundable.
- For trips conditions.
- Taxes are not included
- One discount per participant applicable can’t be combined
- Depending on the destination travel expenses, food and accommodation may apply.
Beginner : person with little or no knowledge with capacity to do small sustained physical efforts. Approach walk less than one hour.
Intermediate: person that has a climbing knowledge than can make a sustained physical effort to moderate for an approach walk of one hour or more
Advanced: person with a good climbing knowledge and a good physical condition for many hours of physical activity
*These are guidelines, if you have a doubt about your abilities, don’t hesitate to discuss with us.
What we include
- For training and guided climbs we provide all necessary group equipment (rope, protection, first aid kit, etc.)
- For travel please refer to the description of the trip to find out what is included in the package.
- Right of access to sites (exception of Val-David, Montagne d’Argent and Kamouraska)
- Civil liability insurance
- Qualified guide
What you need
- A list will be sent to you at registration on what you need to provide (ex: boot, harness, helmet, clothing, accommodation, etc.)
- Unless mentioned, personal transportation and meals are not included
- Personal and medical insurance (valid in the United States if applicable)
See also portable climbing wall rental rates.