Rock Climbing in Thailand
Including the Lead Sport Climbing and Multi-pitch courses.
Would you like a climbing experience in exotic surroundings? Treat yourself to Thailand with an experienced climbing guide and go discover cliffs located in simply enchanting sites. After a day in Bangkok, you will go to the small coastal town of Krabi to start your climbing trip. During this trip you will have the opportunity to follow the Lead Sport Climbing and Multi-pitch courses allowing you to fully enjoy the trip and later on the climbing sites of Quebec!
We bet you have never followed a course in such an amazing environment! Deep-water soloing, cooking classes, singing bowl and yoga will also be part of your trip. These two weeks in Thailand you will allow you to connect with the beauty that our planet has to offer while living magical and indescribable moments!
- Day 1 : Departure from Montreal
- Day 2 : Arrive in Bangkok in the evening.
- Day 3 : Sightseeing in Bangkok.
- Day 4: Flight to Krabi and climbing in the afternoon.
- Day 5: Lead climbing course or climbing coaching.
- Day 6: Lead climbing course or climbing coaching.
- Day 7: Climbing.
- Day 8: Yoga and cooking class.
- Day 9: Multi-pitch climbing course or climbing coaching.
- Day 10: Coached multi-pitch climbing.
- Day 11: Deep water soloing
- Day 12: Singing bowl or spare time.
- Day 13: Multi-pitch climbing.
- Day 14: Multi-pitch climbing.
- Day 15: Return to Montreal.
Location : Raillay, Thailand
Duration : 15 days
Cost : 2895 $ * Including the course
Ratio : 6 clients / 1 guide
1 night in hotel
13 nights in small house
- Transport from Krabi to Raillay
- Accommodation (hotel and small house)
- Meals at the house
- The activities
- Group equipment
- Certified guide from Quebec
- Personal expenses
- Meal at Bangkok
- Travel insurance
- Personal equipment
To receive the PDF description by email, write to: